Updatification

I've finally migrated to the new Blogger style. Let me know what you think. I've looked at so many templates I'm not sure if this is a good one, or if I just got tired of looking. Also, I've gone the way of Zimm and abandoned Haloscan. I'm going all low-maintenance. So if you want old comments, sorry. But you don't care about old comments, right?

Anyway, I'm pissed about the Eagles game last night, but that seems to be the theme for weeks when they play good teams. The difference is that unlike any other year, this year I've still got the Phillies. (No, I'm not letting that go any time soon.)

4 comments:

Zimm said...

dude. this template is awesome.

Joel said...

Yeah, I like it.

Of course what I'd really like is for you clowns to post more.

Tha Docta said...

You'll take what you get and like it.

AtomicU2 said...

Wait, just who exactly are you referring to as CLOWNS?