Shawn Ryan is the Man

Just finished watching the series finale of "The Shield." I won't spoil it for those who might see it later, but it was amazing. One of the most emotionally devastating pieces of fiction I've ever experienced. A dramatic statement to be sure, but trust me that I'm not overstating it. If you haven't seen this show, start from the beginning and do it. Once you watch the first two or three episodes, you're in for the long haul. That was a great ending to a way underexposed series. So if you're keeping track, "The Wire" and "The Shield" are both great. That's the last two cop series that I've watched in their entirety inside of a year. I'd almost like to watch all of "The Wire" again already. So good.

2 comments:

Joel said...

These are both on my to watch list, but I don't know when I'll get to them.

Tha Docta said...

Yeah, The Shield was on my list for a while, and once I finally got around to starting it, I watched all seven seasons in less than 2 months.